BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SEPotM - June 2010

Special (Ed) Person of the Month - June 2010. Previous winners include: Brian Hardy (March), Chris Hardy, Christi & Crystal Hardy (April), and Julie Hardy (May). Now it's time to go to someone outside the fam. On a side note before the award presentation...I really have some great friends, family and people that surround me. I don't know if I could make it very far sometimes if I didn't have your support. Lately I have realized the value of great friendship and the impact it can have to keep you on the straight and narrow.

That out of the way, the distinguished individual who is this month's recipient is an all-around great friend and someone that has a wide reach of influence on many people. His love of people is apparent and if you get into his good graces, he will protect you for life...the winner for the June 2010 version of SEPofM goes to....drum roll please...JAMAL PUGMIRE! *applause*

Jamal *middle name* Pugmire (AKA Black Magic, Oreo, White Chocolate)


Jamal has taught me a number of things: 1) It is okay to be racist. 2) Stereotypes about black people are generally correct as he loves his fried chicken and grape drink (and koolaid). I met Jamal when he became my roommate at the beginning of this year and we have gotten along very well because we have a lot in common: 1) Both of us struggle with women but both of us have a good number of women friends (although he has a TON more). 2) Both of us pour a terrific amount of money into our rec sports such as skiing/snowboarding, golfing and backpacking. We share a closet which we pack up with our recreational gear. He laughs at me when I snowboard into little girl skiers and I laugh at him when he pulls pranks on innocent cashiers at our favorite outdoors retail store. There is a lot to say about Jamal but I will just end with this: I am glad he is my roommate and friend.

Congrats Black Magic! See ya later today.

0 comments: