BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Illegimate Son of Obama

Truthfully, I am just typing this entry as a warm-up for my dumb US & WYO constitution class, which is a complete waste of my time.

Many months ago, I mentioned that I was going to blog about a few dreams I had had. However, like most of my promises I have made on the blog, I failed to deliver. But the unusual dreams I had last night partially reminded me of one very odd dream that I had wanted to share.

In the dream, I found out I was the illegitimate son of this man:


Yes...that is Mr. President Barack Obama in case you didn't recognize. From what I remember the dream went like this: I found out (along with President Obama) that I was his child but not the son of Michelle. Amidst the peril of his political destruction if the world were to find out, President Obama and I met secretly to discuss our options. President Obama wanted to buy me out and offered me two MILLION dollars that I would keep my mouth closed. This was intriguing but what was even more intriguing to me was the fame and the privileges I would receive if the world knew I was his son. I would be able to go the white house and chill with the Obamas and be able to do anything I ever dreamed of! This, to me, was worth way more than the money he was trying to offer me. Needless to say, I did not know the final outcome of the dream because I probably had to wake up, but it was fun while it lasted...

I would chose fame over money because money will always run out but fame will always bring in more money and special privileges :)

0 comments: