BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

More Dreams...

I don't know why I have talked about my dreams so much lately. Quite possibly because it is one of the only parts of my life that seems entertaining because when I am actually awake, I am either at school or at home studying. Anyways, a few random dreams...

- Just last night, I had a dream where I was shot in the shoulder. I guess at first it wasn't very serious, because there wasn't much rush to get me to the hospital. But soon it started to get infected (??), so we went to one hospital and for some reason it was closed. At the next hospital, paramedics were carrying me in on the stretcher and then a bunch of terrorists came out of nowhere and shot and killed everyone! I got off the stretcher and started to run for my life and somehow survived...

- A couple weeks ago, I had a combination of three dreams in the same night:
1) My mom, two of my brothers and I went to Nebraska (out of all places) in our old brown van that we have since sold. The reason of the trip was for medical purposes but we ended up at some golf course. This hispanic employee named "Quick" was trying to sell us sprinklers and my oldest brother was interested. However the owner of the golf course got mad and yelled at us to leave. While we were leaving, I yelled at him, "Your course sucks!!". Hah..serves him right.
2) I was Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and my brother Brian was also one of the reindeer.
3) Eddie, from Family Matters, was concerned that he wouldn't be a good hockey player because he didn't have the "cool" equipment. I gave him one of the those feel-good pep talks about how it doesn't matter if you don't have the trendy material, you can still be good at something with pure skill!


Eddie was really in my dream!!

0 comments: