BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Snowboarding Dream!

My favorite way to escape from school in the wintertime is this:



Last night I had a freakin' awesome dream about going on a ski trip with this guy:


My brother Brian

It was soooo much fun and a great dream! I woke up with envy and wished that the ski season was already here. I already bought these sick gloves:



I was going to buy a new jacket, but I decided that I can't be so free with my money right now...freak, I'm a student without a job! But I do need to buy a pass this winter, that's for sure :) Hopefully that'll keep me sane during school

I also had my first official test for pharmacy school today. It was for "Pharmacy Calculations" and wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. At least that's my story until I see my grade...

0 comments: