BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good Things to Come

I would venture to say that I am on the right path in life. Through all of the frustrations and set-backs, I know everything will turn out alright. My birthday was last week and I came up with three main goals that I will try to live by on an everyday basis:

Stay Clean - D&C 88:86 - Abide ye in the liberty wherewith ye are made free; entangle not yourselves in sin, but let your hands be clean, until the Lord comes.

Stay Engaged - D&C 58:27 - Verily I say, men should be anxiously engaged in a good cause, and do many things of their own free will, and bring to pass much righteousness;

Stay Positive - D&C 78:18 - And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours.

I know what I need to do and I plan on accomplishing it.

Here is a Mormon Message that is one of my favorites:

0 comments: