BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

On the Eve of Cleaning Checks...

I was really going to blog about something else, but I just received some material and frankly it was just "2" good "2" pass up. 1st off, I love where I work. We do a valuable work 4 the community. However sometimes I just marvel at some of the people that are brought in 2 work here. Did they even receive an education or did the public school systems just fail them completely? Here are 2 messages that were sent to the WHOLE clinic, admin & all:

Subject: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Content: HI MY BIGGES LOSER FRIENDS, I NEED THE MULON, DINERO, MONEY OR WHAT EVER U CALL IT OK. ITS $30 FOR THE HOLE 3 MONTHS OR $10 FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY......

Subject: *PaRTy*
Content: HI every1, dont 4get 2 bring the stuff that u put ur self in the list, 4 2morrow, Lucy B/Day (4?) Party will be @ lunch time 11:45am in the break room

Seriously, did the skill of professional writing just go down the drain? If I were to write an e-mail to the entire clinic, I would make sure it was legible to read and actually contained content that was grammatically correct!

I could have blogged about how I love Lady GaGa

I could have blogged about my softball experiences

I could have blogged about the end of the semester as we know it

Or I could have blogged about my dating life and/or cleaning checks "2morrow"

But instead I chose to blog about this...

0 comments: