BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

SEPotM - April 2010

Instead of honoring only one specific person with the SEPotM this month, I have decided to cover more bases. Last month, many of my family members/friends were disappointed that they weren't distinguished with this lifetime achievement award. So...the winner(s) of this month's SEPotM are...

The "Chri-" people: Chris Hardy, Christi Hardy and Crystal Hardy!!! Congratulations guys!

Christofer Michael Hardy:


Chris was the original "Chri-" person in our family. He was born in the lovely state of Utah in March of an undisclosed year (I say this in order to protect his age). He is my favorite oldest brother in the whole wide world! I like Chris because he is fun to make fun of and he always tries to make fun of me, but it never works. Every Christmas I put lights up on his house in Cheyenne, but I don't think I will have to this year because his lights from last Christmas are still up. He is a pinball wizard and I purposely used him in junior high school so I could play his playstation. He also stole my awesome Star Trek garbage can and hasn't returned it. Thanks Chris for providing comedic relief, albeit unintentionally!

Christin Elizabeth Hardy:


Christi was married into our family via my brother Gordon in Jan. 2004 and has introduced us to Smart Cookie, California Pizza Kitchen, Coldstone and Cafe Rio (I'm sure there are more too, but those are the first ones that came to my mind). She also has provided me with my two favorite and cutest nieces, Miranda and Claire! She is a super person to have around and is a whiz when it comes to making desserts! Hope you enjoy this special privilege of being co-Special-Ed person of the Month Christi!

Crystal Rae Hardy:


This picture is one of Crystal, last month's SEPotM Brian and I at a David Archuleta concert. Crystal loves David Archuleta, who happens to resemble Brian. They got married (Crystal with Brian, not with David) in the summer of 2004. Crystal has provided me with my two favorite nephews, Boo and Zac Attack. Good things about Crystal: because of her, I found the love of my life in Ben & Jerry's oatmeal cookie chunk ice cream. Bad things: She roots for all of the wrong sports teams (Broncos!?!? Seriously!?!). My life long pursuit is to convert her to the Detroit Lions. Job well done Crystal and thanks for your relationship advice!

To conclude, I have been told that the only girls I am allowed to marry have to have a "Chri-" in their name. This severely limits my marriage prospects, which may explain why I haven't been able to tie the knot yet. So, if there happens to be some stalker girl who fits into this category, make yourself known so we can get married ASAP! Thank you for your time.

Honorable Mention SEPotM - April 2010: Christina Sanchez (she took us out to eat on my mission), Kristin Stearns (prom date and friend forever), Kristen Finch Monnett (she probably still runs faster than me), Random Krystal (someone my friend wanted to set me up with), Kyrylo Fesenko (He is my favorite Jazz player ever! I love Fes, he is so goofy, big and white! Like me.)

0 comments: