BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Too much to do with too much time...

Winter semester FINALLY ended this past Tuesday. I needed a 25% percent or above to pass my biology class. A 30% or above to pass statistics. And a 50% or above to pass organic chemistry. Mission achieved (I think) for all three. So here I sit on a Friday before summer semester begins in my laziest state to date. It feels I have a plethora of things to do with even a greater amount of time to do it in. But when school rolls around again and work gets busy, I'll have realized that I didn't do anything in this time frame. Which is quite frankly fine with me because I do enjoy being lazy every once in a while! It is good for the soul.

My list of things to buy:
A new sleeping bag: check
A new sleeping pad: check
A new hiking pack:
New hiking shoes:

Things to do:
Blog entries: check
Sleep: check
Play Halo 3 with roommate: check
Also Rock Band 2: check
Chocolate pie for breakfast: check
Find apartment in Laramie:
Do something productive:
Clean the house:
Buy biochemistry textbook:
Run outside in the snow:

Overall, I would say I'm in control of life. I have had many cycles the last two semesters but I am pulling things together and it couldn't get much sweeter than this. I have realized that I can't control the circumstances around me, I only have the power to control my own self and my own actions. This power to act and to possess our own moral agency is the greatest power that we, as people acquire from God. This is why we are on Earth, to use this power invested in us for righteous purposes. I am doing my best to make this so.

0 comments: