BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fact & Fiction

I have been involved in online blogging before (if you consider the ancient LiveJournal, a few MySpace blog entrees and another blog of mine that I updated once every two years (http://www.hardys.org/michael/). So I ventured upon this blog site, of the which I have been exposed to before and I decided to create my own daggum blog...this time for realz yo! Fo sho, I am a pretty random person and I like to have fun. Anyways let's start off with a little fact & fiction shall we:

Fact: I love to snowboard
Fiction: I love the snow
Fact: I run for fun
Fiction: I am fast
Fact: I am going off to pharmacy school this next fall (Wyoming)
Fiction: There will be more sunny than miserable days in Laramie
Fact: I am Single with a capital "S"
Fiction: Girls answer their phones when I call
Fact: I fancy myself as a chill person with ambition
Fiction: I don't live in the moment

So here I am, unsure of my future, kinda weird, a little cranky at times but with my priorities straight. I am Real. I am Legit. I am Me.

0 comments: