BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Trials and Watches

So I was on my way to my friend Tim's apartment yesterday on some boring roads between Lehi and Tooele when I saw something that reminded me of my life in a nutshell. It was some bird flying against the wind with all of his might but he just remained in his same little spot. At times this is how I feel...no matter how hard I try to get to my destination amidst winds of opposition, it seems I ain't gettin' nowhere! However I seem to possess a ridiculous perspective of optimism, so I should be okay.

One little star in my life right now is my new watch! It is a Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS watch and and now takes over the top spot as my favorite running gadget (move over wireless ipod shuffle headphones!).

It makes running that much funner!

It is pretty much amazing if I say so myself. It records my heart rate, pace, elevation changes, distance and has past runs that I can run against! It also can take out the trash, do the dishes and do my statistics homework. Aren't you jealous?

0 comments: