BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Running into Spring

On Saturday I went on a 4-miler with my friend Shannon and it was such a perfect day outside! There was a little breeze that made things interesting in the beginning, but once my muscles were warmed up, it was great! Today however the story seemed to change. Instead of spring time, it reverted back to cold (I guess something to get used to if I'm moving back to Wyoming). I took off from the apartment for my 2-mile run and my face probably looked like this:



Ya know of course I've seen much colder days as a runner, but the contrast from the last week or so was a killer!

I have quite a few running adventures planned for this summer...one of which probably includes a half-marathon that I am running with Shannon. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to run a full-marathon but shoot, am I really up for all that hardcore training that could cut into the best summer of my life? I mean, I am already going to be active enough playing softball, tennis, golfing and outdoor-sy stuff to tack on a 20-mile run every week. So I think I'll just stick to my half-marathon. :)

0 comments: