BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SEPotM - March 2010

From my facebook wall:

Brian Hardy When do we get an update to the awesomeness that is michaelscotthardy.blogspot?
Yesterday at 4:27pm

The awesomeness that is michaelscotthardy.blogspot will now be re-awesomefied with a new feature: Special (Ed) Person of the Month. Yep...every month I will award exactly 1.0 person with this prestigious honor "SEPotM." The March 2010 award of "SEPotM" goes to.....none other than BRIAN HARDY!



Brian Charles Hardy: Born in Detroit, MI during October 1983, 2 years my elder. We used to share a bunk bed until he left the room because of my messes of toy cars. He shared a secret with me about how the fan can be pointed at him but also deflect off the walls and eventually reach me. He calmed my fear about the closet monster and "Resurrected Mary." We conceived a way to watch TV after bedtime, using a small vehicle mini-television, until Julie ratted us out. We formed the unstoppable duo of "Hardy-squared" in our high school gym class with our inspector gadget like arms and abnormally high level of intellect. Brian now currently spends his time in frivolous matters such as studying as a University of Washington med student and raising a family.

Cheers to you Brian! First winner of the SEPotM award!!

0 comments: