BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FAIL

Friday:

-My friend Tim and I were at Applebees with an appetizer that included mozzarella sticks. A snip of our conversation:
Me: Okay Tim, no double dipping!
Tim: That's what she said!
*FAIL*

Saturday:

-I took my roommate John to see someone in my neighborhood (where I have lived for 6 years) to see someone he knew on his mission....I took him to the wrong house...two houses away from where the real people lived
*FAIL*

-I was at a bonfire where I noticed three cute girls sitting on the tailgate of a truck. I wanted to introduce myself and get to know them a little better (if you know what I mean)...after conversing a while, I found out they were all in their teens and one girl emphasized the fact, that while still in high school, she was already *seventeen and a HALF.*
*FAIL*

Sunday:

-I was busy doing laundry most of the day. I started a load of laundry in the washing machine. I came back about an hour later and found that the cycle had been completed...except that I had forgotten to include my clothes.
*FAIL*

Monday:

-It was the first school day after spring break, so I was already having a bad day by default. I had to wake up early and go take a statistics test at the testing center, which took me about an hour and a half to complete. I walked back to my car and noticed that the car keys were in fact NOT in my pocket but were located on the passenger seat with the doors locked. To make matters worse, the one person who had my lone spare key was on a cruise ship thousands of miles away!
*FAIL*

Yesterday:

-I went with my roomies to a dinner provided by the relief society in someone else's apartment. I saw my favorite basketball team was on TV, so I went to go watch. One by one people left the area of the game due to my obvious interest in watching my team and disinterest in actually having a social conversation. Finally sitting there all alone, and getting excited from a big play in the game, I made an awkward cheering sound that I had tried to hold in. Several girls in the room looked my way and their face told the whole story, "Oh my gosh...he is sooo weird!!"
*FAIL*

0 comments: