BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

In Love with an Inanimate Object

A friend asked me yesterday what I was going to blog about. Actually I really had never thought about that. I mean some people tend to blog about one thing in particular. My brother Chris, for example, blogs about pinballs and lame 80's TV shows and movies (His Blog Here) that everyone cringes when he forces us to watch them:


I seriously almost died with I watched that show...seriously.

To return to my main point, what am I going to "blog" about? Nothing specific, just random things on my mind! For example, I love lighthouses. Just love them! I have an obsession with lighthouses!


This is me at Bodie Island Lighthouse in North Carolina back in (has it really been that long...) 2007.

There is something so awesome about a huge tower that has this big shiny light that beams on the ocean. I would give up everything I own and everything I've worked for just to be hired as a lighthouse operator and live in a lighthouse on the coast of somewhere beautiful. This is the extent of my obsession. I mean it is a healthy obsession, right?

0 comments: